Starting from Victoria Park picnic are this circuit walk along a boardwalk is an accessible walk. Along the way you'll see great Morton Bay figs and other rainforest plants. Learn about them from informative displays, which explain how the local Widjabul Aboriginal people, of the Bundjalung nation, used the plants of the rainforest. Let us begin by acknowledging the Bundjalung people, Traditional Custodians of the land on which we travel today, and pay our respects to their Elders past and present.
Before you start any bushwalk ensure you;
• Tell someone you trust where you are going and what to do if you are overdue
• Have adequate equipment, supplies, skills & knowledge for the whole journey
• Consider the impact of weather forecasts, park/track closures & fire dangers
• Can respond to emergencies & call for help at any point
• Are healthy and fit enough for this journey
If not, change plans and stay safe. It is okay to delay and ask people for help.