1 h 30 min to 2 h 15 min 45 min to 1 h 15 min 1 h 15 min to 2 h 45 min
↑ 230 m ↓ -230 m
Starting from Turntable Drive picnic and parking area, Little River this walk heads north and encircles the Flinders Peak. The mostly easy walk is great for kids. It offers great views, passes several giant bolders and has a few short scrambles. And why not take your dog too, they're permitted to walk here if on leash. Let us begin by acknowledging the Wadawurrung people, Traditional Custodians of the land on which we travel today, and pay our respects to their Elders past and present.
Before you start any bushwalk ensure you;
• Tell someone you trust where you are going and what to do if you are overdue
• Have adequate equipment, supplies, skills & knowledge for the whole journey
• Consider the impact of weather forecasts, park/track closures & fire dangers
• Can respond to emergencies & call for help at any point
• Are healthy and fit enough for this journey
If not, change plans and stay safe. It is okay to delay and ask people for help.