From Monda Rd parking, Toolangi, this circuit walk heads north along Tanglefoot Loop track. Walking among the tall Mountain Ash trees and past beautiful ferns you'll fill your lungs with fresh air. There are several creek crossings along the way as Sylvia Creek tributaries gently flow through the forest. Let us begin by acknowledging the Traditional Custodians of the land on which we travel today, and pay our respects to their Elders past and present.
Before you start any bushwalk ensure you;
• Tell someone you trust where you are going and what to do if you are overdue
• Have adequate equipment, supplies, skills & knowledge for the whole journey
• Consider the impact of weather forecasts, park/track closures & fire dangers
• Can respond to emergencies & call for help at any point
• Are healthy and fit enough for this journey
If not, change plans and stay safe. It is okay to delay and ask people for help.