Starting from the car off River Road, Worsley, this walk takes you to Kurliiny Tjenangitj Circuit. The name of the walk translates to "come and see" from the local Noongar language, which is a characteristic trait that is embodied by the trail itself. You can enjoy the panoramic views of the hills and valley beneath; the wildflowers will surely accompany you, especially between August and November. It is a nice play for families to enjoy as they can enjoy certain activities such as canoeing, fishing and swimming. There is a plethora of birdlife around the area, which can be intriguing for people who are into birdwatching. Let us begin by acknowledging the Traditional Custodians of the land on which we travel today, and pay our respects to their Elders past and present.
Before you start any bushwalk ensure you;
• Tell someone you trust where you are going and what to do if you are overdue
• Have adequate equipment, supplies, skills & knowledge for the whole journey
• Consider the impact of weather forecasts, park/track closures & fire dangers
• Can respond to emergencies & call for help at any point
• Are healthy and fit enough for this journey
If not, change plans and stay safe. It is okay to delay and ask people for help.