This nice return walk in Willi Willi National Park takes you on a journey to waterfalls. Check the great strangler fig on the way. Pack some food to have a picnic at the end at Wilson River Picnic area. Let us begin by acknowledging the Birpai people, Traditional Custodians of the land on which we travel today, and pay our respects to their Elders past and present.
Before you start any bushwalk ensure you;
• Tell someone you trust where you are going and what to do if you are overdue
• Have adequate equipment, supplies, skills & knowledge for the whole journey
• Consider the impact of weather forecasts, park/track closures & fire dangers
• Can respond to emergencies & call for help at any point
• Are healthy and fit enough for this journey
If not, change plans and stay safe. It is okay to delay and ask people for help.