3 h 30 min to 5 h 2 h 15 min to 3 h 3 h 15 min to 6 h
↑ 649 m ↓ -649 m
From Rosea car park just off Silverband Road, this return walk heads along Stony Creek Road before turning left onto Mount Rosea Track to reach the top of the mountain. The walk starts off easy to then head steeply uphill over scrambles and some boulders, but is worth the breathtaking views from the top. Let us begin by acknowledging the Traditional Custodians of the land on which we travel today, and pay our respects to their Elders past and present.
Before you start any bushwalk ensure you;
• Tell someone you trust where you are going and what to do if you are overdue
• Have adequate equipment, supplies, skills & knowledge for the whole journey
• Consider the impact of weather forecasts, park/track closures & fire dangers
• Can respond to emergencies & call for help at any point
• Are healthy and fit enough for this journey
If not, change plans and stay safe. It is okay to delay and ask people for help.