Starting from the Treetop Walk Car Park, Tingledale, this circuit walk takes you to Valley of the Giants Tree Top Walk. You can enjoy the exhilarating bird's eye view of the giant eucalypts that are only found in Australia and this region. These giants can grow up to 40 metres and will accompany you as you walk through the metallic suspension bridge. The walk also offers you scenic views of the distant mountains in the region in certain sections as well. There are useful facilities and a lot of shade, and it is open all year round except for Christmas and during extreme weather conditions like lightning and storms. Let us begin by acknowledging the Traditional Custodians of the land on which we travel today, and pay our respects to their Elders past and present.
Before you start any bushwalk ensure you;
• Tell someone you trust where you are going and what to do if you are overdue
• Have adequate equipment, supplies, skills & knowledge for the whole journey
• Consider the impact of weather forecasts, park/track closures & fire dangers
• Can respond to emergencies & call for help at any point
• Are healthy and fit enough for this journey
If not, change plans and stay safe. It is okay to delay and ask people for help.