Starting from Crowdy Gap campground this short return walk through rare coastal rainforest of turpentine and scentless rosewood takes you to Crowdy Beach, a great spot for swimming and enjoying the stunning coastal views. If you're up for it take a stroll north along the beach to Abbey Creek picnic area and have a picnic before heading back. Let us begin by acknowledging the Biripi & Worimi people, Traditional Custodians of the land on which we travel today, and pay our respects to their Elders past and present.
Before you start any bushwalk ensure you;
• Tell someone you trust where you are going and what to do if you are overdue
• Have adequate equipment, supplies, skills & knowledge for the whole journey
• Consider the impact of weather forecasts, park/track closures & fire dangers
• Can respond to emergencies & call for help at any point
• Are healthy and fit enough for this journey
If not, change plans and stay safe. It is okay to delay and ask people for help.