Tasmanian photographer

Bushwalking pictures.
Forum rules
Please keep the width of embedded images (using [img] [/img] tags) in this forum to no more than 800 pixels wide (this will avoid them being clipped without notice by most users' window sizes). Attached images can be any resolution so long as the file size is no more than 1 MB (attachments will be displayed by the forums as thumbnails no larger than 800 pixels linked to the full-size image).

Please include a description of the pictures' content so that readers know what they're all about.

For topics focussed on narrative rather than the photos, please consider posting in one of the 'Trip Report' forums instead.

Tasmanian photographer

Postby Mickeymoo » Thu 17 Jul, 2008 9:20 pm

Not sure where to put this but here will do :D I have just very recently come across Grant Dixons webpage which I'm pretty sure is new (correct me if I'm wrong but I have never been able to find this page before) until now I had only seen a small percentage of his Tasmanian work in various publications etc but there is now a plethora of stunning images on his website and he has now jumped up into my top favourites :D so I just thought I'd let people know so they can have a look if they want, its well and truly worth it, very inspirational stuff.

http://www.grantdixonphotography.com.au/index.php

Michael.
Mickeymoo
Athrotaxis cupressoides
Athrotaxis cupressoides

Region: Tasmania

Re: Tasmanian photographer

Postby Chris » Thu 17 Jul, 2008 11:30 pm

Thanks for that Michael, they are inspirational indeed. I've bookmarked the page for future enjoyment.
Have been buying Rob Blakers' Tas Wilderness calendar for a few years, and for the the first time this year it also includes work by Grant Dixon and Dennis Harding. Grant's 4 contributions really do stand out.
Chris
Athrotaxis cupressoides
Athrotaxis cupressoides

Region: Tasmania

Return to Gallery