A collection of my Photos

Bushwalking pictures.
Forum rules
Please keep the width of embedded images (using [img] [/img] tags) in this forum to no more than 800 pixels wide (this will avoid them being clipped without notice by most users' window sizes). Attached images can be any resolution so long as the file size is no more than 1 MB (attachments will be displayed by the forums as thumbnails no larger than 800 pixels linked to the full-size image).

Please include a description of the pictures' content so that readers know what they're all about.

For topics focussed on narrative rather than the photos, please consider posting in one of the 'Trip Report' forums instead.

A collection of my Photos

Postby Mickeymoo » Fri 11 Jan, 2008 1:59 pm

Gday all I have only just joined this forum and rather than pick a couple of my best from my walking trips I will juts post the site at which I have them stored so people can have a look if they feel like it. the site is http://s173.photobucket.com/albums/w76/mcikeymoo21/
hope you enjoy and hopefully I will be posting some new ones in the near future.

Michael.
Mickeymoo
Athrotaxis cupressoides
Athrotaxis cupressoides

Region: Tasmania

Re: A collection of my Photos

Postby Joe » Fri 11 Jan, 2008 8:09 pm

they are some stellar shots mick. Love your star trails shot. Ive been waiting for a night clear enough when I have time to do similar. My new 50 1.8 is begging for some astro loving :)

Cheers
Joe
Joe
in vino veritas
in vino veritas

ASSOCIATED ORGANISATIONS: Stoney Creek Outdoor Equipment.

Postby Mickeymoo » Fri 11 Jan, 2008 9:39 pm

Thanks Joe, yeah the star trails are good fun, those were taken whilst trout fishing up near the central highlands a few days ago so the sky is nice and clear free of any light pollution.
Mickeymoo
Athrotaxis cupressoides
Athrotaxis cupressoides

Postby TassieMargie » Mon 14 Jan, 2008 10:58 am

Hi Mickeymoo

you have some really nice images there. I was wondering where was this image taken

TassieMargie
Atherosperma moschatum
Atherosperma moschatum

Postby Mickeymoo » Mon 14 Jan, 2008 3:00 pm

G'day TassieMargie, that photo is of the painted cliffs on Maria Island. Maria is a very good spot for photography and walking especially if you like the sun sets and rises.

Michael.
Mickeymoo
Athrotaxis cupressoides
Athrotaxis cupressoides

Postby TassieMargie » Tue 15 Jan, 2008 11:09 am

Thanks Michael. Thought it was Maria. Haven't been there yet but with every image I see I want to go there more. Love photography and sunrises and sets.
TassieMargie
Atherosperma moschatum
Atherosperma moschatum

Return to Gallery