Desktop version
Bushwalking pictures.

Forum rules

Please keep the width of embedded images (using [img] [/img] tags) in this forum to no more than 800 pixels wide (this will avoid them being clipped without notice by most users' window sizes). Attached images can be any resolution so long as the file size is no more than 1 MB (attachments will be displayed by the forums as thumbnails no larger than 800 pixels linked to the full-size image).

Please include a description of the pictures' content so that readers know what they're all about.

For topics focussed on narrative rather than the photos, please consider posting in one of the 'Trip Report' forums instead.
Post a reply

Anne

Wed 19 Feb, 2014 8:20 am

From a recent trip to Mt Anne, camping at High Camp below Eliza.
Attachments
005d.jpg
056d.jpg
060d.jpg
084d.jpg
072cd.jpg

Re: Anne

Wed 19 Feb, 2014 8:31 am

Beautiful. The last one is my favourite.

Wed 19 Feb, 2014 2:44 pm

Looks like you had cracker conditions! Lovely photos- must get there....

Wed 19 Feb, 2014 4:08 pm

Nice. Like the pano of Deception Ridge.

Wed 19 Feb, 2014 4:15 pm

Thanks for the comments. High Camp is such a vantage point for views.

Fri 21 Feb, 2014 6:48 am

Nice mate. Cant say I have ever seen a sunset from there.....cloud, cloud, cloud :(

Fri 21 Feb, 2014 7:36 pm

Up there two weekends back. Great views but hot!!!! Zero wind as well made it way past my heat limit. Amazing in the tent with the fly open with a view of Mount Anne from shelf camp all night. Though not a place I would like to be if the weather cracks up. Great pictures.

Sat 22 Feb, 2014 7:01 am

Fantastic photos. What was the temp like. Thanks for sharing :D

Mon 24 Feb, 2014 6:48 pm

weighty walker wrote:Fantastic photos. What was the temp like. Thanks for sharing :D

Cold at night, warm in the day, rain on the way out.

Mon 24 Feb, 2014 7:06 pm

tigercat wrote:Thanks for the comments. High Camp is such a vantage point for views.

Agreed it is just one of the best spots to be for both sunset and at dawn. Beautiful Photos! :)

Tue 25 Feb, 2014 7:07 am

Thanks for everyone's comments. I am really enjoying the panoramic feature on my new sony digital.
Post a reply