[FS CASTLEMAINE] DURSTON XMID1 $400.00

Once an item is sold, found or thread is no longer needed we move it here. These maybe helpful for historic reasons.

[FS CASTLEMAINE] DURSTON XMID1 $400.00

Postby Jack Doolan » Fri 04 Aug, 2023 3:48 pm

I have a Durston Xmid 1 with mesh inner for sale. I purchased it directly from Kaviso in the States on 2 June 2023 and took delivery around 3 weeks later. I have only used it for 2 nights so it is in near new condition. It's a great tent but a bit small for me - I'm a big bloke and getting to an age where flexibility is not so good so I'm going to stick with my Copper Spur 2 for a bit more comfort.

Anyway, if you are a Durston fan and want to save a quid let me know. I paid $480 AUD and will sell for $400.00. it's a bit wet to set it up at the moment and take photos but have a look at the Durston site. As I say, only used twice and almost new. Can organise pics on the first dry day. Obviously this is a trekking pole tent and poles are not included (6 pegs as standard inc).

BTW, I am a new member and apparently cannot PM so not sure how all this works in terms of getting in touch with me. Cheers
Jack Doolan
Nothofagus gunnii
Nothofagus gunnii

Region: Victoria

Return to Sold Claimed Closed and Expired