So it was a quiet day here and I used a couple of hours to cut some fabric. Cecile has sold some to members of her sewing forum already, she has asked and is getting $5- a metre. We are recommending a single layer for sleeves and hood and a double layer on the body for casual warm wear
I used 4 metres for this quick overbag which still needs the wedge in the centre front.
I also now realise why all the Chouinard gear for climbing bivvys was the shape and size it was, They simply cut the bivvy sleeping bags to use the full 60 inch width of this scrimmed insulation Duh!
- Foot end
Sized to fit my Ultra
- IMG_0227.JPG (104.5 KiB) Viewed 7900 times
- Simply gathered at the batting edges
- IMG_0228.JPG (107.46 KiB) Viewed 7900 times
- The Ultra is a bit wider at the top than the batting is wide Wedge to follow
- IMG_0229.JPG (112.21 KiB) Viewed 7900 times