SA, WA & NT specific bushwalking discussion.

Forum rules

SA, WA & NT specific bushwalking discussion. Please avoid publishing details of access to sensitive areas with no tracks.
Post a reply

D’entracasteaux NP Wilderness Walk

Thu 09 May, 2024 12:14 am

Hi all,

Later this month I’m starting a walk from Augusta east towards Walpole along the coast. I plan to complete it in 2-3 stretches during 2024.

If anybody has done all or part of this walk i’d love to hear about your experiences and if you have an advice on what to expect, what to take, how to prepare etc. I have done a fair bit of walking before, and spend time on the south coast often, but this part of the coast is very tucked away except for locals, fishermen and 4wd enthusiasts.

There was some good discussion on the WA Walk Masterplan thread. I’m just seeing if anybody else has knowledge to share before I head off.

Re: D’entracasteaux NP Wilderness Walk

Thu 09 May, 2024 8:17 am

Ollybolly wrote:There was some good discussion on the WA Walk Masterplan thread. I’m just seeing if anybody else has knowledge to share before I head off.

Do you by chance have a link to this thread? My searching is not coming up with the goods. TIA.

Thu 09 May, 2024 8:31 am

Aushiker wrote:
Ollybolly wrote:There was some good discussion on the WA Walk Masterplan thread. I’m just seeing if anybody else has knowledge to share before I head off.

Do you by chance have a link to this thread? My searching is not coming up with the goods. TIA.

https://bushwalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=28155

Thu 09 May, 2024 11:11 am

north-north-west wrote:
Aushiker wrote:

https://bushwalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=28155

Thanks.
Post a reply