Droppped my iphone just above Cambage Spire (Kanangra)

NSW & ACT specific bushwalking discussion.
Forum rules
NSW & ACT specific bushwalking discussion. Please avoid publishing details of access to sensitive areas with no tracks.

Droppped my iphone just above Cambage Spire (Kanangra)

Postby YoungCodger » Sat 25 Dec, 2021 9:10 am

I dropped my black iphone just above Cambage Spire, at the question mark:

Dropped phone.png
Dropped phone.png (332.82 KiB) Viewed 4779 times

It's approximately the southern point of this GPX, give or take about 30m. I think I was walking a few metres east of the foot pad, but I'm not positive:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fzDoijicJib2OcWXFwXI4OQFIONmW1Mt/view?usp=sharing

I scoured the footpad to no avail - unfortunately I was slightly off the foot pad when I dropped it, taking a bee-line, and I didn't find it before turning around to beat the sunset and avoid my friends worrying. If anyone finds it I will be super appreciative, and can offer a modest reward. If you find it, email wemakethenoise at gmail dot com

PS: When I was working out my way back, I took the north-east spur off BullHead Mountain for a hundred metres or so before I realised it was the wrong way. It's extremely beautiful right now, flannel flowers bursting everywhere and jagged rectangular rocks covered in multi-colour mosses. Worth a short detour if you're passing by.
YoungCodger
Nothofagus gunnii
Nothofagus gunnii

Region: New South Wales

Return to New South Wales & ACT