Current specials worth a look > mat and chair

Commercial posts in this forum are permitted. This forum is only visible to members. Topics deleted after 2 idle years.
Forum rules
Topics here should be bushwalking-related. Topic titles should begin with abbreviated state and/or town/suburb enclosed in square brackets IF the topic is only relevant to a particular location. Eg [TAS Hbt].

Topics posted by commercial organisations to advertise or discuss their own products or services are subject to the following additional limitations:
  • maximum of one topic per commercial organisation per week
  • posts from new or otherwise unknown advertisers may be rejected or deleted by moderators if they have any reason to think it might be spam - to be on the safe side, new advertisers can obtain permission from site admins before posting their first advertising topic
  • It must be clear that the post has been written by the organisation which produces or sells the product(s) or service(s) by filling in the "Associated Organisations" field in the user profile.

Note that any content, commercial or otherwise, which is deemed inappropriate for any reason may be deleted without notice.

Current specials worth a look > mat and chair

Postby ggorgeman » Tue 31 Jan, 2023 6:37 am

Until Sunday, Anaconda have the Mountain Designs Airlite 5.5 standard insulated sleeping mat for $59. RRP $179 but usually available cheaper than that, but not as low as $59. Perhaps not for harsher conditions, but I already have one and find it a pretty good option for general conditions. At $59 I reckon its good value. They also have the Mountain Designs liteweight camping chair (similar to Helinox... although not the Helinox Zero). These are $39 which is good value too.
ggorgeman
Athrotaxis cupressoides
Athrotaxis cupressoides

Region: Victoria

Re: Current specials worth a look > mat and chair

Postby Warin » Tue 31 Jan, 2023 12:22 pm

Anaconda, Mountain Designs

Airlite 6 is $59, 6cm thick, 75D ripstop polyester, pump sack + repair kit, 500g R1.5
Airlite insulated 5.5 is $49, 5.5 cm thick, 40D ripstop nylon, pump sack _ repair kit, 690g R2.3
Warin
Athrotaxis selaginoides
Athrotaxis selaginoides

Region: New South Wales

Postby ggorgeman » Tue 31 Jan, 2023 1:29 pm

Warin wrote:Anaconda, Mountain Designs

Airlite 6 is $59, 6cm thick, 75D ripstop polyester, pump sack + repair kit, 500g R1.5
Airlite insulated 5.5 is $49, 5.5 cm thick, 40D ripstop nylon, pump sack _ repair kit, 690g R2.3

Interesting! The promo email had the 5.5 at $59 but their website has it at $49. Might go back and claim my $10 :D
I presume the 5.5 insulation is the reason for the difference in RRP: Airlite 6 RRP$99 and Aitlite 5.5 RRP$179
ggorgeman
Athrotaxis cupressoides
Athrotaxis cupressoides

Region: Victoria

Postby Warin » Tue 31 Jan, 2023 5:11 pm

ggorgeman wrote:
Warin wrote:Anaconda, Mountain Designs

Interesting! The promo email had the 5.5 at $59 but their website has it at $49. Might go back and claim my $10 :D
I presume the 5.5 insulation is the reason for the difference in RRP: Airlite 6 RRP$99 and Aitlite 5.5 RRP$179

I think the 6 is more popular due to the weight and 'normal' price, thus the 5.5 gets more of a discount in a sale.
Warin
Athrotaxis selaginoides
Athrotaxis selaginoides

Region: New South Wales

Return to Specials, Discounts, Adverts