Gas Lantern Brunton Liberty

Bushwalking gear and paraphernalia. Electronic gadget topics (inc. GPS, PLB, chargers) belong in the 'Techno Babble' sub-forum.
Forum rules
TIP: The online Bushwalk Inventory System can help bushwalkers with a variety of bushwalk planning tasks, including: Manage which items they take bushwalking so that they do not forget anything they might need, plan meals for their walks, and automatically compile food/fuel shopping lists (lists of consumables) required to make and cook the meals for each walk. It is particularly useful for planning for groups who share food or other items, but is also useful for individual walkers.

Gas Lantern Brunton Liberty

Postby corvus » Fri 26 Oct, 2007 5:19 pm

This gismo is worth checking out and puting on your Xmas list as they dont come cheap I got mine for Xmas last year and as a gear freak I'm wrapt.
Great for hut use and outside the tent and weighs in at around 270gm so must be classed as a luxury item but they burn as hot as hell and produce a really nice light,some folk have even set up a trivet so they can boil a billy over it.
I love this bit of gear and it shoots my lightweight practice to bits however a man cannot live without a gismo to fiddle with :lol:
P.S. you do need to learn how to drive it
google Brunton Liberty to read all about them
corvus
corvus
Vercundus gearus-freakius
Vercundus gearus-freakius

Region: Tasmania

Return to Equipment