[FS Hobart] HILLEBERG ALLAK 2 (red)

Once an item is sold, found or thread is no longer needed we move it here. These maybe helpful for historic reasons.

[FS Hobart] HILLEBERG ALLAK 2 (red)

Postby Mark_O » Sun 19 Mar, 2023 4:52 pm

Selling my Hilleberg Allak 2 (red) that is less than 9 months old for $1250 (includes Tyvek footprint).

https://hilleberg.com/eng/tent/red-label-tents/allak-2/

Has only been used for 11 nights with 9 of these on snow or on tent platforms. I love this tent design but selling because I want to buy the Allak 3 so that I can occasionally fit our dog inside as well as my wife and I. RRP is now $1650 at Wild Earth and even more elsewhere. So that is a 25% saving. Tent is in excellent condition although I have repaired a 6mm tear in the pole bag. I have also added a couple of modifications that improve it in my opinion. At the middle of each end I have added mid-point tie-outs (essentially same as comes standard on the Allak 3) plus I have added a toggle system so you can close the vestibule 80% but securely hold back a small portion of the vestibule door in order to cook just outside the tent in really poor weather. Happy to send photos of this setup or the tent if you PM me.

Can check it out and/or collect in Hobart or can post at buyers expense.
Mark_O
Atherosperma moschatum
Atherosperma moschatum

Region: Tasmania

Return to Sold Claimed Closed and Expired