Overland transport Nov 24 or 25 2015

Discussion specifically about the Overland Track should be posted in this subforum, including side trips and the Cradle Mountain day walk area. Alternative access routes and connecting routes belong in the parent forum.
Forum rules
Overland Track App
An electronic guidebook for planning and walking the Overland Track.
Download this app for loads of information about planning, gear, food, accommodation and much more about the Overland Track.
You will also find topo maps, terrain profiles and track notes for offline use.
$10 -- Discount to $3 until December 15

Overland transport Nov 24 or 25 2015

Postby Arlington85 » Wed 23 Sep, 2015 6:35 pm

Hi! Just wondering if anyone would like to share transport from lake st clair to cradle mountain on 24 or 25 Nov 2015? Or any alternatives around leaving car at one end and travelling back to the other? Cheers, Amy
Arlington85
Nothofagus cunninghamii
Nothofagus cunninghamii

Region: South Australia

Re: Overland transport Nov 24 or 25 2015

Postby Andrew91 » Fri 09 Oct, 2015 2:18 pm

Hi Amy,

A friend and I are planning on finishing the OLT on Nov 24th. We are bringing a car which we want to leave at Lake St Clair, our only issue at the moment is getting from Lake St Clair to Cradle Mt to begin the walk after we leave our car! Otherwise I'm happy to offer a lift.

Cheers,
Andrew.
Andrew91
Nothofagus cunninghamii
Nothofagus cunninghamii

Region: Victoria

Re: Overland transport Nov 24 or 25 2015

Postby gatts » Sat 14 Nov, 2015 10:53 am

Arlington85 wrote:Hi! Just wondering if anyone would like to share transport from lake st clair to cradle mountain on 24 or 25 Nov 2015? Or any alternatives around leaving car at one end and travelling back to the other? Cheers, Amy

Hi mate, will be starting OT on the 26th. Would like to leave my car at St Clair or Ronny Creek on 25th too. If you haven't organised an alternative let me know and we'll get it sorted.
gatts
Nothofagus cunninghamii
Nothofagus cunninghamii

Region: Queensland

Return to Overland Track and Cradle Mountain