part of the vista from Pillinger

Bushwalking pictures.
Forum rules
Please keep the width of embedded images (using [img] [/img] tags) in this forum to no more than 800 pixels wide (this will avoid them being clipped without notice by most users' window sizes). Attached images can be any resolution so long as the file size is no more than 1 MB (attachments will be displayed by the forums as thumbnails no larger than 800 pixels linked to the full-size image).

Please include a description of the pictures' content so that readers know what they're all about.

For topics focussed on narrative rather than the photos, please consider posting in one of the 'Trip Report' forums instead.

part of the vista from Pillinger

Postby walkinTas » Tue 13 Nov, 2007 2:42 pm

Twin Spires to Pelion East - Sunday 11th November.

walkinTas
Lagarostrobos franklinii
Lagarostrobos franklinii

Region: Tasmania

Re: part of the vista from Pillinger

Postby tasadam » Sat 15 Dec, 2007 4:05 pm

Managed pretty well the whole western vista yesterday. Just found this post so thought I'd share my efforts. The cliffs of Mt Bishop to Mt Campbell.
The image is a panorama of 14 photos stitched together.
Due to the size of the photo, here's a small one and if you click on it, it will open a larger one, or you can right click - Save target as... to save one to your computer with a larger resolution.

The larger one is about 420Kb.

Or if you want an even larger one, I have one with a file size of over 14Mb, here's a sneak preview of its resolution -
Poor quality in this 100% crop because it is just a screen capture.
tasadam
Magnus administratio
Magnus administratio

ASSOCIATED ORGANISATIONS: TasmaniART, Smitten Merino, Macpac
Region: Tasmania

Return to Gallery