Just Hanging About

Bushwalking pictures.
Forum rules
Please keep the width of embedded images (using [img] [/img] tags) in this forum to no more than 800 pixels wide (this will avoid them being clipped without notice by most users' window sizes). Attached images can be any resolution so long as the file size is no more than 1 MB (attachments will be displayed by the forums as thumbnails no larger than 800 pixels linked to the full-size image).

Please include a description of the pictures' content so that readers know what they're all about.

For topics focussed on narrative rather than the photos, please consider posting in one of the 'Trip Report' forums instead.

Just Hanging About

Postby Davekyn » Mon 30 Jun, 2014 9:30 pm

I like to keep things low key when I go out - avoid groups, sit back and watch everyone else scurry on by whilst I connect more on a personal level. Enjoy what little there is left. I pretty much just go where I please.

Keeping that frame of mind - I really got a buzz squeezing this one in:

I just can't get enough of this perspective!

Getting that perfect lay :)

arrrr the FREEDOM of a hammock

HMMMMM so many to choose from ....

I'll never forget waking up in such a comfortable position to be greeted with as pictured!

...and for my final piece of Pièce de résistance
Book Him Danno! ahahahaa ... "Enjoy the great outdoors ... what's left not ripped up that is!" Peace as you can find it ... Adios. ;)
The best signature, is none.
Davekyn
Nothofagus gunnii
Nothofagus gunnii

Region: Queensland

Re: Just Hanging About

Postby walkerchris77 » Mon 07 Jul, 2014 1:34 pm

Cool pixs there dave. I had fun trying to find where your set up is in them. Im the same, id rather be off the tracks and a little hidden. Haven't tried hammocks. Not sure about swinging in the wind. Your about my size, are they comfy.
walkerchris77
Phyllocladus aspleniifolius
Phyllocladus aspleniifolius

Region: Victoria

Postby ofuros » Mon 07 Jul, 2014 3:33 pm

Another addition to the steadily growing hammock club...a couple of tight looking hanging spots there, dave.
Well done mate.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 2
Mountain views are good for my soul...& getting to them is good for my waistline !
https://ofuros.exposure.co/
ofuros
Athrotaxis selaginoides
Athrotaxis selaginoides

Region: Queensland

Postby simonm » Mon 07 Jul, 2014 4:26 pm

Nice pics Dave.
simonm
Athrotaxis selaginoides
Athrotaxis selaginoides

ASSOCIATED ORGANISATIONS: Tier Gear Tasmania