[FS CASTLEMAINE] DURSTON X MID 1 - MESH INNER

Once an item is sold, found or thread is no longer needed we move it here. These maybe helpful for historic reasons.

[FS CASTLEMAINE] DURSTON X MID 1 - MESH INNER

Postby Jack Doolan » Sun 26 Nov, 2023 4:51 pm

I am re-listing this. Had no bites the first time and decided to keep it but realistically, I'll never use it again. Needs a good home.

I bought this tent new from Kaviso around June/July this year and have used it for three nights so it is in "like new" condition. Comes with pegs put you need trekking poles. Great tent and a very clever design but I am a big bloke and I find it a bit claustrophobic. If you can ride winners at Flemington on Saturday it will be perfect for you. Based on the current exchange rate, all up including shipping this tent would cost you over $455 AUD. Selling for $370 plus postage or pick up free from Castlemaine area. All specs and photos on the Durston site. Price is firm. If you don't wish to pay $370, scroll on by. I am away on business at the moment so it will be available from Tuesday 6 December.
Attachments
836d7653-75fd-4e5b-b32d-eab3da4469d2.jpeg
Jack Doolan
Nothofagus gunnii
Nothofagus gunnii

Region: Victoria

Re: [FS CASTLEMAINE] DURSTON X MID 1 - MESH INNER

Postby leo » Sun 10 Dec, 2023 3:49 pm

Hi,Is this the Gen 2 version and what does it weigh? Thanks
leo
Nothofagus gunnii
Nothofagus gunnii

Region: New South Wales

Postby Jack Doolan » Tue 12 Dec, 2023 3:27 pm

Tent is sold. Cannot find the edit button or the delete button or the SOLD button.
Jack Doolan
Nothofagus gunnii
Nothofagus gunnii

Region: Victoria

Postby johnw » Tue 12 Dec, 2023 5:33 pm

Jack Doolan wrote:Tent is sold. Cannot find the edit button or the delete button or the SOLD button.

There is a option to lock the topic, which signals that the item has sold. Mods will then do the rest.
I know this because I had to do it myself last week :).
John W

In Nature's keeping they are safe, but through the agency of man destruction is making rapid progress - John Muir c1912
johnw
Lagarostrobos franklinii
Lagarostrobos franklinii

Region: New South Wales

Return to Sold Claimed Closed and Expired