SOLD [Melb] Berghaus Fast Hike 45 (Ultralight backpack)

Once an item is sold, found or thread is no longer needed we move it here. These maybe helpful for historic reasons.

SOLD [Melb] Berghaus Fast Hike 45 (Ultralight backpack)

Postby emma_melbourne » Mon 26 Nov, 2018 7:45 am

BERGHAUS FAST HIKE 45 (Ultralight Backpack) for sale

I purchased this backpack to lighten my pack for my 6 day hike of the Overland Track. I love it. I've only used it for trial runs and picking up groceries from urban supermarket.

However I've found that I'm not minimalist and ultralight enough on what I'm taking to the Overland Track for 6 days. And I ended up buying another pack with expandable capacity that goes 40 - 60 Litres (the Sierra Designs Flex Capacitor).

I was thinking do I keep my Berghaus, as I do love it, or do I sell it? Will I honestly use it now I have my Flex Capacitor and given I'm not really UL enough in that I'm taking a goddamn Helinox chair with me on hikes, and / or also lugging my 2 year old daughter's stuff. And probably not, or at least not for some years when I've got more UL and I'm solo without daughter.

Would someone on the Bushwalk community get better use out of it? Yep. Yes - someone who's relatively ultralight, with a low base weight.

As new.

SPECS:
Berghaus Fast Hike 45
45 Litres
Weight: Approx 920 grams.
Can be stripped of back panel (61 grams), and any manner of the different components, detachable waist strap etc, down to 530 grams. See photograph.

Features:
- Super light
- Five removable components
- Moulds to your body
- Hydration bladder storage, water bottle pockets etc.

Youtube Review which is extensively detailed: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5rPpKea-D4

Item on Berghaus website: https://int.berghaus.com/fast-hike-45-r ... 22205.html

PRICE: I'm looking for $120 ono.

(The retail price is: € 140,00 / AUD $220. And It's on sale in the 'Black Friday' sale for: € 112,00 / AUD $175 + cost of postage from UK / Europe to Australia)

Pick up from Melbourne 3004, or post anywhere in Australia for additional fee.
Attachments
Berghaus Fast Hike 45.png
Berghaus Fast Hike 45.png (349.05 KiB) Viewed 2956 times
Berghaus Fast Hike 45 front and back.png
Berghaus Fast Hike 45 front and back.png (430.36 KiB) Viewed 2956 times
Last edited by emma_melbourne on Wed 28 Nov, 2018 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
emma_melbourne
Athrotaxis cupressoides
Athrotaxis cupressoides

Region: Victoria

Re: [FS Melb] Berghaus Fast Hike 45 (Ultralight backpack)

Postby emma_melbourne » Mon 26 Nov, 2018 7:57 pm

Sold - subject to receiving payment.
emma_melbourne
Athrotaxis cupressoides
Athrotaxis cupressoides

Region: Victoria

Return to Sold Claimed Closed and Expired