Desktop version
Once an item is sold, found or thread is no longer needed we move it here. These maybe helpful for historic reasons.
Topic locked

[CLAIMED] Free Tas 1:25K maps (lots)

Sat 17 Mar, 2018 7:45 am

I have an almost-complete set of Tasmanian 1:25K topo maps that I'd like to give to a good home. The set contains all of the maps minus about 15 of them around south Bruny and a few of the more exciting bushwalking destinations around the southwest and a couple of other spots that I haven't been to. Most are the late 1980's-1990's editions but in perfect condition.

I'm from Tas but live in Canberra and moving to Darwin - it has been suggested strongly to me that the maps aren't an item that needs to accompany us on our next move...

Local pick-up only please.
Last edited by sam_b on Thu 22 Mar, 2018 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: [ACT Canberra] Free Tas 1:25K maps (lots)

Sat 17 Mar, 2018 8:05 am

Laminate then to a sheet of ply and turn them into a decent wall decoration

Sat 17 Mar, 2018 8:53 am

I'd get stuck staring at the wall every time I walked past it.

Sat 17 Mar, 2018 4:57 pm

If you could find the time to post them to Tassie I'd happily pay your costs !

I've been comparing old / new / digital versions recently it's quite interesting. You can be sure they'll be looked after here and hopefully passed on to people who might find them useful.

Sat 17 Mar, 2018 8:42 pm

PM sent

Sun 18 Mar, 2018 9:27 pm

If you have not already sold them I am happy to pay please PM me

Thanks

Thu 22 Mar, 2018 7:32 pm

They got claimed locally by a walking mate and will be well used. Apologies to the Tassie people who enquired. I'm in a last-minute rush before moving interstate and it would have taken a fair time and effort to pack them up for sending. Even Tas has a LOT of 1:25k topo maps!
Topic locked