Kedumba Camping Area

Trip reports, stories, track notes. Multiple/large photos are OK in this forum.
Forum rules
Posting large/multiple images in this forum is OK. Please start topic titles with the name of the location or track.

For topics focussed on photos rather than the trip, please consider posting in the 'Gallery' forum instead.

This forum is for posting information about trips you have done, not for requesting information about a track or area.

Kedumba Camping Area

Postby jeremy089786 » Tue 13 Mar, 2012 8:48 am

This one is probably only interesting to those of you who want some images of the Kedumba Camping area.

http://hiking26.blogspot.com.au/#!http: ... -hike.html

Cheers,

Jeremy.
Last edited by jeremy089786 on Tue 13 Mar, 2012 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jeremy089786
Athrotaxis cupressoides
Athrotaxis cupressoides

ASSOCIATED ORGANISATIONS: WilderWheels
Region: New South Wales

Re: Kedumba Camping Area

Postby Bluegum Mic » Tue 13 Mar, 2012 9:15 am

Magic spot there :-) I was reading your blog just yesterday and saw this TR and your upcoming plans. Enjoy your trip to NZ. Sounds like an awesome adventure
Bluegum Mic
Athrotaxis selaginoides
Athrotaxis selaginoides

Postby jeremy089786 » Tue 13 Mar, 2012 3:15 pm

Thanks Mic, I can't wait! Have you been on any other Bushwalk.com organised walks since the last Kedumba camp?
jeremy089786
Athrotaxis cupressoides
Athrotaxis cupressoides

ASSOCIATED ORGANISATIONS: WilderWheels

Postby Bluegum Mic » Tue 13 Mar, 2012 7:04 pm

Hi Jeremy.

No not since Kedumba. Though there's some interest in a SE QLD one and I know Evan is keen to potter up this way for an overnighter. Im also thinking about organising a similar bushwalk oz/hammock forum one like Kedumba up in the blueies later in the year. Prob June/July and hopefully a three dayer. Just got to organise it to tie in with a trip back to Syd to visit the family.

Im going on the 5th anniversary walk in tassy on the arm river track/pellion next week which is very exciting. I thought it would be years before going back to tassy :-)
Bluegum Mic
Athrotaxis selaginoides
Athrotaxis selaginoides

Return to NSW & ACT Trip Reports & Track Notes