Nude yoga by Kanuka Brook (Blue Mountains)

Trip reports, stories, track notes. Multiple/large photos are OK in this forum.
Forum rules
Posting large/multiple images in this forum is OK. Please start topic titles with the name of the location or track.

For topics focussed on photos rather than the trip, please consider posting in the 'Gallery' forum instead.

This forum is for posting information about trips you have done, not for requesting information about a track or area.

Nude yoga by Kanuka Brook (Blue Mountains)

Postby FatCanyoner » Sun 05 May, 2013 11:00 pm

G'day folks,

As most of you would have noticed, I've been doing a few nude bushwalks over the last year or so. The latest one, about a fortnight back, was down to a stunning little swimming hole in the lower Blue Mountains. A mate, who grew up nearby, gave us the details and it was greatly appreciated.

Our nude yoga sessions have become a regular feature too. May, my yoga instructor friend, actually wrote up this trip report. Even though I was there the getting to see it through someone else's eyes made the trip feel all brand new.

Blessed with a sky of blue and the warm caress of the sun, it was a perfect day for a nude yoga bushwalk just before the weather turned too cold.

Despite the horrendous storm the day before, nine of us met full of anticipation outside Glenbrook Station where we soon piled into two cars.

Mike led the entourage, driving towards the Blue Mountains National Park entrance at Glenbrook where we would begin our walk.

http://fatcanyoners.org/2013/04/21/nude ... uka-brook/

02.jpg
02.jpg (185.13 KiB) Viewed 4438 times

04.jpg
04.jpg (153.43 KiB) Viewed 4438 times

08.JPG
08.JPG (196.14 KiB) Viewed 4438 times

12.jpg
12.jpg (118.14 KiB) Viewed 4438 times
FatCanyoner
Athrotaxis selaginoides
Athrotaxis selaginoides