Desktop version
Tasmania specific bushwalking discussion.

Forum rules

Tasmania specific bushwalking discussion. Please avoid publishing details of access to sensitive areas with no tracks.
Post a reply

So Many Walks on Our Little Island

Thu 10 Apr, 2008 8:17 pm

corvus wrote:Looks like you wont need my email scan of the info but don't we have some great Day walks /Overnighters in our neck of the woods :D

Mate...best ever. Folks on the north island dont understand what they are missing :D

(Admin Edit: This topic has been split off from HERE.

Re: New Pelion Hut via Walls?

Thu 10 Apr, 2008 9:11 pm

taswaterfalls.com wrote:
corvus wrote:Looks like you wont need my email scan of the info but don't we have some great Day walks /Overnighters in our neck of the woods :D

Mate...best ever. Folks on the north island dont understand what they are missing :D

ssshhhh! keep it down. Don't want our island overrun with those big uns! ;)

Thu 10 Apr, 2008 9:28 pm

Son of a Beach wrote:
taswaterfalls.com wrote:

ssshhhh! keep it down. Don't want our island overrun with those big uns! ;)

Its funny...when I first read corv's post I thought, yeah...the NW coast is awesome for day walks...then I thought back to all the awesome walks I had on the East Coast which made me think yeah NW and NE...then I thought...gee...the walks Ive done over West such as Montezuma Falls etc have been awesome as well...so better say NW, NE, E and W. Then I thought about the time I had spend on Mount Wellington and also around the outer suburbs of Hobart...and decided that as a whole...our state is spectacular for Walking. :lol:

Thu 10 Apr, 2008 9:41 pm

Come on... this is Tasmania...

Let's talk about mud, people. And cold... sheesh... freeze the balls offa Brass Monkey. Backwards hicks-ville it is! Sure it's pretty, but really, we don't want to become overrun with foreign pests!

:wink:

Thu 10 Apr, 2008 9:45 pm

State 1 Aus nearly 1 for walking then eh!!

Thu 10 Apr, 2008 10:12 pm

Yeah I'm with you blokes re...our fantastic walks, :D
but I hope it doesn't get like our lake fishing with big island "terrorists"in large numbers during peak season :shock:

cheers
John

Thu 10 Apr, 2008 10:14 pm

Woops-----Perhaps off topic a weee bit.
FF

Re: So Many Walks on Our Little Island

Fri 11 Apr, 2008 9:17 am

corvus wrote:don't we have some great Day walks /Overnighters in our neck of the woods :D

taswaterfalls.com wrote:Mate...best ever. Folks on the north island dont understand what they are missing :D
as a whole...our state is spectacular for Walking. :lol:

Son of a Beach wrote:ssshhhh! keep it down. Don't want our island overrun with those big uns! ;)

Too late, secret's out, we already know...Bwahaha! Bwahaha! :twisted:

Kind regards,
John W :mrgreen: :wink:

Re: So Many Walks on Our Little Island

Fri 11 Apr, 2008 11:57 am

Damn these wily mexicans.....
Post a reply