Berghaus Yeti Gaiters

Bushwalking gear and paraphernalia. Electronic gadget topics (inc. GPS, PLB, chargers) belong in the 'Techno Babble' sub-forum.
Forum rules
TIP: The online Bushwalk Inventory System can help bushwalkers with a variety of bushwalk planning tasks, including: Manage which items they take bushwalking so that they do not forget anything they might need, plan meals for their walks, and automatically compile food/fuel shopping lists (lists of consumables) required to make and cook the meals for each walk. It is particularly useful for planning for groups who share food or other items, but is also useful for individual walkers.

Berghaus Yeti Gaiters

Postby Nuts » Thu 08 Nov, 2018 9:42 am

Never cease to be amazed, one of our guests whipped these Behemoths out yesterday when getting ready for his (track) walk lol..

IMG_0846.JPG
Attachments
IMG_0845 2.JPG
IMG_0844 3.JPG
Nuts
Lagarostrobos franklinii
Lagarostrobos franklinii

Region: Tasmania

Re: Berghaus Yeti Gaiters

Postby Moondog55 » Thu 08 Nov, 2018 9:50 am

Love my own Yeti gaiters
I'd not be without them; ever. Those in the picture are very poorly fitted tho. Berghaus still have them available but only in smaller sizes and I need XXXL for my Telemark boots
Ve are too soon old und too late schmart
Moondog55
Lagarostrobos franklinii
Lagarostrobos franklinii

Region: Victoria

Postby Nuts » Thu 08 Nov, 2018 9:59 am

Apparently they are designed best fit for a specific Berghaus boot? (these weren't)
Nuts
Lagarostrobos franklinii
Lagarostrobos franklinii

Region: Tasmania

Postby Moondog55 » Thu 08 Nov, 2018 10:21 am

I use mine on my winter boots with no problems using a non-Scarpa boot but those boots do seem to have the groove to accommodate that gaiters rand, they look like they were donned cold. I put mine on using boiling water and I simply leave them on
Ve are too soon old und too late schmart
Moondog55
Lagarostrobos franklinii
Lagarostrobos franklinii

Region: Victoria

Return to Equipment