quechua

Bushwalking gear and paraphernalia. Electronic gadget topics (inc. GPS, PLB, chargers) belong in the 'Techno Babble' sub-forum.
Forum rules
TIP: The online Bushwalk Inventory System can help bushwalkers with a variety of bushwalk planning tasks, including: Manage which items they take bushwalking so that they do not forget anything they might need, plan meals for their walks, and automatically compile food/fuel shopping lists (lists of consumables) required to make and cook the meals for each walk. It is particularly useful for planning for groups who share food or other items, but is also useful for individual walkers.

Re: quechua

Postby wallwombat » Sun 21 Jun, 2020 10:12 am

I'm 178 cm and 80 kg. I bought the XL. Fits perfectly. Not baggy . I can easily wear a base layer, a light fleece jumper and my Nano Puff vest underneath. .
wallwombat
Athrotaxis cupressoides
Athrotaxis cupressoides

Region: New South Wales

Postby Moondog55 » Sun 21 Jun, 2020 10:53 am

wallwombat wrote:I'm 178 cm and 80 kg. I bought the XL. Fits perfectly. Not baggy . I can easily wear a base layer, a light fleece jumper and my Nano Puff vest underneath. .

Thanx, they only go up to XXL and I'd need a full size larger than that at least.
Ve are too soon old und too late schmart
Moondog55
Lagarostrobos franklinii
Lagarostrobos franklinii

Region: Victoria

Postby mikeRsyd » Mon 22 Jun, 2020 7:39 am

I'm 110 180 2xl size had room to layer, I wear the trek synthetic jacket more, it's bigger sized and it's not as warm as the down. But you can wash it and dry it easily. There is a small weight penalty. If you go to the store try the synthetic on aswell

Sent from my Mi 9 Lite using Tapatalk
mikeRsyd
Nothofagus gunnii
Nothofagus gunnii

Region: New South Wales

Previous

Return to Equipment