[FS Sydney] Fire Maple remote canister stoves

Once an item is sold, found or thread is no longer needed we move it here. These maybe helpful for historic reasons.

[FS Sydney] Fire Maple remote canister stoves

Postby rcaffin » Tue 25 Jun, 2019 6:21 pm

Fire-Maple

FMS-117T
Nice stable remote canister stove, but no preheat tube, so upright canister only, do not invert. Similar to FMS-118, which does have a preheat tube.
(US$65) $30 +P&P
FMS-117T_1.jpg
FMS-117T_1.jpg (85.18 KiB) Viewed 1837 times

FMS-118
Neat remote canister stove. Broad base, broad pot supports.
( US$30) $15
FMS-118_1.jpg

F1
A dual-fuel variant on the Whisperlite, able to handle both Shellite and canister. The photo shows the fuel bottle with pump and the canister-style connection with valve.
FMS-F1, US$70
FMS-F1_1.jpg
FMS-F1_1.jpg (12.91 KiB) Viewed 1837 times

I am selling a range of stoves. They were in general sent to me as Editor of BackpackingLight for test & review. In most cases they have been used no more than 2 or maybe 3 times for the review and then stored at my home in Australia.

The price (where shown) in () is the new price in US$ obtained from the web; the following price is the FS price. Please add postage and packing, which varies depending on destination (Australia or overseas). It will normally be by Registered Post. Note that international postage may make some overseas purchases unrealistic.

Contact me via roger@backpackinglight.com for the correct Paypal address (it is not my email address!). Shipping will be to your Paypal address unless otherwise notified.

Cheers
Roger Caffin
rcaffin
Athrotaxis selaginoides
Athrotaxis selaginoides

Re: [FS Sydney] Fire Maple remote canister stoves

Postby Niftynomad » Thu 27 Jun, 2019 8:12 am

Sold and unavailable.
Niftynomad
Athrotaxis cupressoides
Athrotaxis cupressoides

Region: Tasmania