FS Sydney Jetboil Helios stove

Once an item is sold, found or thread is no longer needed we move it here. These maybe helpful for historic reasons.

FS Sydney Jetboil Helios stove

Postby rcaffin » Mon 24 Jun, 2019 8:13 pm

Jetboil Helios stove w HX pot
A squat stove with a heat exchanger pot. It is of course quite powerful (due to the HE pot) and boils water fast, but some care is needed if you want to simmer very gently. Probably too big for a single person.
($150) $80
Jetboil-Helios_1.jpg
Jetboil-Helios_1.jpg (36.35 KiB) Viewed 1755 times

I am selling a range of remote canister stoves. They were in general sent to me as Editor of Backpackinglight for test & review. In most cases they have been used no more than 2 or maybe 3 times for the review and then stored at my home in Australia.

The price (where shown) in () is the new price obtained from the web; the following price is the FS price. Please add postage and packing (see below), which varies depending on destination (Australia or overseas). It will normally be by Registered Post. Note that international postage may make some overseas purchases unrealistic.

Contact me via roger@backpackinglight.com for the correct Paypal address (it is not my email address!). Shipping will be to your Paypal address unless otherwise notified.

Cheers
Roger Caffin
rcaffin
Athrotaxis selaginoides
Athrotaxis selaginoides

Return to Sold Claimed Closed and Expired