[FS Sydney] Dual fuel stoves: shellite & gas

Once an item is sold, found or thread is no longer needed we move it here. These maybe helpful for historic reasons.

[FS Sydney] Dual fuel stoves: shellite & gas

Postby rcaffin » Thu 20 Jun, 2019 8:05 pm

I am selling a range of remote canister stoves. They were in general sent to me as Editor of Backpackinglight for test & review. In most cases they have been used no more than 2 or maybe 3 times for the review and then stored at my home in Australia.

I have lumped these 3 stoves together as they are all 'dual-fuel', in that they will take both canisters and liquid fuel or Shellite. In general this means that the connection between the hose and the fuel supply can mate with either a pump or a canister. For winter use the canister needs to be inverted after a short (10-15 second) warm-up at LOW power. They may, or they may not, also work with kero. Mind you, I find canister so much easier to use than Shellite or kero..

The price (where shown) in () is the new price obtained from the web; the following price is the FS price. Please add postage and packing (see below), which varies depending on destination (Australia or overseas). It will normally be by Registered Post. Note that international postage may make some overseas purchases unrealistic.

Contact me via roger@backpackinglight.com for the correct Paypal address (it is not my email address!). Shipping will be to your Paypal address unless otherwise notified.

Coleman Denali
This is a dual-fuel stove in that the kit includes an attachment for canisters as well as for the normal fuel bottles. No mention made of kerosene.
Stove 322 g; fuel tank 120 g; metal pump 123 g; canister tripod adapter 109 g
Also fuel tank cap 19 g, aluminium windshield, carry bag and tool set
(US?), $50 + P&P
ColemanDenali.jpg
ColemanDenali.jpg (34.46 KiB) Viewed 1805 times

The photo on the left has a different burner head from the actual unit, but it shows the canister stand.

Coleman Fyrestorm Ti
This too is a dual-fuel stove including both tank and pump for Shellite and a canister stand and adapter. A carry bag, a spare parts kit and a windscreen are also included.
Stove 218 g; Pump and fuel bottle 198 g; Canister adapter 94 g
(US$?) $50 + P&P
ColemanFyrestormTi.jpg

Brunton
Vapor-AF
The Brunton Vapor AF is a genuine multi-fuel vortex-burner stove handling canister gas, white spirit and kerosene. Brunton's claim to fame for this stove is that it can handle all three fuels without any changes of jet or preheat system, unlike with many older stoves. Instead it varies the air intakes.
(US$225), $100 + P&P
BruntonVaporAF.jpg
BruntonVaporAF.jpg (14.91 KiB) Viewed 1805 times

Cheers
Roger Caffin
rcaffin
Athrotaxis selaginoides
Athrotaxis selaginoides

Return to Sold Claimed Closed and Expired