2018 Tarptent Notch for Sale - Like New

Once an item is sold, found or thread is no longer needed we move it here. These maybe helpful for historic reasons.

2018 Tarptent Notch for Sale - Like New

Postby jimmeyer176 » Sun 26 May, 2019 5:18 pm

Like new condition 2018 Tarptent Notch for sale $400 including shipping from New Zealand.

This tent has been used once in the field and set up in my yard three times. This is the newer version without the zipper on the fly and uses the upgraded 3000 hydrostatic head silnylon. This tent was seam sealed by Tarptent but I've given it a second coat as well as painted stripes and dots on the floor to prevent sleeping pads from slipping. I have no issues with the tent however I've noticed on Tarptent shelters in general that their bug netting clumps up a bit in places, I contacted Tarptent about this and they said it was very normal and you just need to massage the netting to realign it. A pic is attached that shows this - no biggie, apparently all Tarptent's do this.

Overall I love this tent but just received the Dan Durston X-mid and prefer that design for my bad back (taller doors), so this one is going to get unloaded. Brand new this would go for $500+ ($349 USD) plus shipping from the US, I will let it go for $400AUD including shipping from New Zealand (where I'm located).

https://www.tarptent.com/product/notch/
Attachments
Notch 1.jpg
Notch 1.jpg (82.36 KiB) Viewed 3212 times
Notch 2.jpg
Netting.jpg
jimmeyer176
Athrotaxis cupressoides
Athrotaxis cupressoides

Region: New South Wales

Re: 2018 Tarptent Notch for Sale - Like New

Postby jimmeyer176 » Sat 01 Jun, 2019 10:23 pm