FS (Melb) - Canon EOS 1Dx DSLR with 3 batteries

Once an item is sold, found or thread is no longer needed we move it here. These maybe helpful for historic reasons.

FS (Melb) - Canon EOS 1Dx DSLR with 3 batteries

Postby Dexter » Sat 23 Feb, 2019 10:30 pm

Hey all, I'm looking to sell my Canon 1Dx to help fund a new camera. This is a perfect bit of a kit for wildlife such as birds in flight, sports, or photo journalism with it's excellent AF tracking and 12 fps in uncompressed RAW. Price is $3200 negotiable.

Originally purchased new in 2014 for approx $7,500 (body only + extra batteries) This includes 2 extra Canon LP-E4N batteries for a total of 3 batteries. These batteries are not cheap. Comes with original camera strap, Canon charger, and original box. The camera has been looked after and never dropped. It has had fairly light use and the shutter count is at less than 46,000 out of a rated 400,000.

There is one minor scratch on the bottom left corner of the screen. This isn't noticeable while using the camera and difficult to spot unless the screen is off and in the right light. There are some minor scuff marks on the body as shown in the photographs here, other than that the camera performs flawlessly.

I work in the CBD and live in the SE suburbs. This ideally will be a pickup sale, but would consider posting at buyers expense. If you have any questions, send me a message. Cheers.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dexter
Athrotaxis cupressoides
Athrotaxis cupressoides

Region: Victoria

Re: FS (Melb) - Canon EOS 1Dx DSLR with 3 batteries

Postby Dexter » Sun 17 Mar, 2019 8:58 am

Price drop to $3000 negotiable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dexter
Athrotaxis cupressoides