Help with my outbox

Discussion about this site, including these forums (eg, suggestions, comments, queries). Topics may be manually deleted occasionally (eg, after suggestions dealt with, or changes bedded in).

Help with my outbox

Postby Stroller » Thu 07 Apr, 2016 3:05 am

I've been trying to send replies and new pms from my outbox but they just won't go and i don't know what to do.

I did manage to send one but i didn't do anything different for that one from the others.

Is there a standard one step procedure and if not what's the two step procedure.

When i press send reply, a new empty message comes up. Meanwhile i can't see any other button to send the email i've jsut written off. I do press submit of course but it just sits in my outbox. Blurgh. Frustrated. Help please.
Stroller
Athrotaxis cupressoides
Athrotaxis cupressoides

Region: Australia

Re: Help with my outbox

Postby ECMark » Thu 07 Apr, 2016 5:34 am

Doesn't it sit in the outbox until it is read by the recipient. Thats how my other forums PM's work.
ECMark
Nothofagus gunnii
Nothofagus gunnii

Region: Queensland

Postby ofuros » Thu 07 Apr, 2016 6:10 am

I'm pretty sure ECMark is correct...stays in the out box until read by the receiver.

Sent from my X550 using Tapatalk
Mountain views are good for my soul...& getting to them is good for my waistline !
https://ofuros.exposure.co/
ofuros
Athrotaxis selaginoides
Athrotaxis selaginoides

Region: Queensland

Postby Tortoise » Thu 07 Apr, 2016 7:51 am

Definitely correct.
Depending on what settings the recipient has, I think they may or may not have a 'new private message in your inbox' window pop up. If you're wanting to buy something, it's probably useful to post a 'pm sent' in the public topic, so they won't inadvertently overlook your pm, and others know when you expressed interest (in terms of who got in first etc).
Tortoise
Lagarostrobos franklinii
Lagarostrobos franklinii

Region: Tasmania

Return to Forum & Site