Photo Comp Upload Issues

Discussion about this site, including these forums (eg, suggestions, comments, queries). Topics may be manually deleted occasionally (eg, after suggestions dealt with, or changes bedded in).

Photo Comp Upload Issues

Postby whynotwalk » Wed 08 Jan, 2014 2:24 pm

Hi mods and others - I've been trying to upload photos to the photo competition site, and it keeps timing out. I've tried it over three days using three different browsers, but have only managed to get one photo up out of a dozen tries. Is anyone else having problems like this?

cheers

Peter
Solvitur ambulando (Walking solves it) - attributed to St Augustine, 4th century AD.
whynotwalk
Athrotaxis selaginoides
Athrotaxis selaginoides

Region: Tasmania

Re: Photo Comp Upload Issues

Postby wildwalks » Thu 09 Jan, 2014 7:41 pm

Hi Peter
Sorry for the trouble. Can you please email me the photo and I will have a look and try to fix the problem. Other photos have been uploaded over the past few days so not sure why it is not working for yours - but we will work it out.
Matt :)
Matt@bushwalk.com
wildwalks
Magnus administratio
Magnus administratio

ASSOCIATED ORGANISATIONS: Wildwalks, Bushwalk.com & NPA NSW
Region: New South Wales

Re: Photo Comp Upload Issues

Postby whynotwalk » Sun 12 Jan, 2014 9:52 am

Thanks Matt - all sorted. I successfully uploaded from an alternative computer. Seems it's an IT issue with my other set up. Sorry to trouble you,

cheers

Peter
Solvitur ambulando (Walking solves it) - attributed to St Augustine, 4th century AD.
whynotwalk
Athrotaxis selaginoides
Athrotaxis selaginoides

Region: Tasmania

Return to Forum & Site